A34 Edmonton Fire Station
Command District: Northern | Opened: 1941 | Address: 99 Church Street, Edmonton N9 9AA
Allocation: 2 x Mercedes Benz Atego 1327 Dual Purpose Ladder | 1 x Mercedes Benz Atego 1325 Fire Rescue Unit | 1 x Mercedes Benz 1223nR Command Support Unit | 2 x MAN 26.363 Prime Mover
Notes: A34 Edmonton was opened in 1941 by the Middlesex Fire Brigade to replace the former station located further along Church Street at the junction of Winchester Road. A34 is also home to Enfield Borough’s Fire Safety Centre.