F29 Leyton Fire Station
Command District: Eastern | Opened: 1990 | Address: 90B Church Road, Leyton E10 5HG
Allocation: 1 x Mercedes Benz Atego 1327 Dual Pump Ladder (DPL)
Notes: F29 Leyton was opened in 1990 to replace the existing 1913 built station on the site that was demolished in 1988. Leyton is also well known as the fictional E44 Blackwall fire station in ITV’s London’s Burning from Season 13 onwards, replacing E34 Dockhead.