F34 Chingford Fire Station
Command District: Eastern | Opened: 1957 | Address: 34 The Ridgeway, Chingford E4 6PP
Allocation: 1 x Mercedes Benz Atego 1327 Dual Pump Ladder (DPL)
Notes: A34 Chingford opened on 19th October 1957, replacing the former station further along The Ridgeway. Operation of the station transferred from the Essex County Fire Brigade to London Fire Brigade in 1965.