London Fire Brigade – F34 Chingford Fire Station
Command District: Eastern
Borough: Waltham Forest
Address: 34 The Ridgeway, Chingford E4 6PP
1 x Mercedes Benz Atego 1327 Dual Pump Ladder (DPL)
Notes: A34 Chingford opened on 19th October 1957, replacing the former station further along The Ridgeway. Operation of the station transferred from the Essex County Fire Brigade to London Fire Brigade in 1965.