London Fire Brigade – F45 Plaistow Fire Station
Command District: Eastern
Opened: 4th June 2015 (Previous Station: 1931)
Address: 142 Prince Regent Lane, Plaistow E13 8SG
1 x Mercedes Benz Atego 1327 Dual Pump Ladder (DPL)
1 x Mercedes Benz Atego 1223nR Command Support Unit (CSU)
A fire station was originally opened on this site in 1931, replacing a station in Barking Road, Canning Town.
Under a PFI initiative in 2014, the station was identified as being no longer fit for purpose, and was subsequently closed and demolished, with the current, purpose built station opening in June 2015.