July 18, 2024

LSPhotography Blog

Articles and News related to London's Emergency Services and Public Transport

London Fire Brigade F37 Hainault Fire Station

London Fire Brigade F37 Hainault Fire Station

Details of London Fire Brigade’s F37 Hainault Fire Station, including Address, Allocation and History.

Hainault Fire Station


Command District:  Eastern
Borough: Redbridge
Station Callsign: F37
Opened: 1952
Address: 386-388 New North Road, Hainault, IG6 3DY


Allocation

1 x Mercedes Benz Atego 1327 Dual Pump Ladder (DPL)
1 x MAN 26.363 Prime Mover




Notes

Hainault Fire Station was constructed on this site and opened in 1952, following the massive growth in the local population, caused by the construction of the Hainault Estate.

The station was opened by the Essex County Fire Brigade and was operated by them until 1965 when the formation of the Greater London Council saw the station pass to London Fire Brigade ownership.