London Fire Brigade – F39 Hornchurch Fire Station
Command District: Eastern
Opened: 25 July 1964
Address: 42 North Street, Hornchurch, RM11 1SH
1 x Mercedes Benz Atego 1327 Dual Pump Ladder (DPL)
Notes: Hornchurch Fire Station was opened by Essex County Council in 1964, replacing the former station in Billet Lane (now Sainsburys car park).
Following the redrawing of boundaries, ownership of F39 Hornchurch transferred to the London Fire Brigade in 1965