April 13, 2024

LSPhotography Blog

Articles and News related to London's Emergency Services and Public Transport

London Fire Brigade Stanmore Fire Station-G22

London Fire Brigade Stanmore Fire Station-G22

Details of London Fire Brigade’s G22 Stanmore Fire Station, including Address, Allocation and History.

Stanmore Fire Station


Command District:  Western
Borough: Harrow
Station Callsign: G22
Opened:  1961
Address: 650 Honeypot Lane, Stanmore HA7 1JS


Allocation

2 x Mercedes Benz Atego 1327 Dual Pump Ladder (DPL)
1 x MAN 26.363 Prime Mover



Notes

Stanmore Fire Station was opened by the Middlesex Fire Brigade in 1961 to replace their existing stations located in Wealdstone and Kingsbury.

Ownership of the station passed to the London Fire Brigade upon the formation of the Greater London Council in 1965.