June 13, 2024

LSPhotography Blog

Articles and News related to London's Emergency Services and Public Transport

London Fire Brigade Hayes Fire Station-G40
Details of London Fire Brigade Hayes Fire Station, including Address, Fire Appliance Allocation, and Station History.

Hayes Fire Station


Command District:  Western
Borough: Hillingdon
Station Callsign: G40
Opened: 1959
Address: 65 Shepiston Lane, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1LL


Allocation

1 x Mercedes Benz Atego 1327 Dual Pump Ladder (DPL)
1 x Scania L360/Magirus M32L AS Turntable Ladder (TL)



Notes

Hayes Fire Station was constructed and opened in 1959 by the Middlesex Fire Brigade to replace their existing station located on Church Green.

Following the formation of the Greater London Council and the redrawing of boundaries, the Middlesex Brigade and its stations were absorbed into the London Fire Brigade in 1965.


London Ambulance Service Hayes Ambulance Station-B2
The old Station site on Church Road, The remains of which are now used by London Ambulance Service