April 13, 2024

LSPhotography Blog

Articles and News related to London's Emergency Services and Public Transport

London Fire Brigade Ealing Fire Station-G25

London Fire Brigade Ealing Fire Station

Details of London Fire Brigade’s G25 Ealing Fire Station, including Address, Allocation and History.

Ealing Fire Station


Command District:  Western
Borough: Ealing
Station Callsign: G25
Opened:  1931 (Officially opened in 1933)
Address: 60-64 Uxbridge Road, Ealing W13 8RA


Allocation

1 x Mercedes Benz Atego 1327 Dual Pump Ladder (DPL)
1 x Mercedes Benz Atego 1223 Operational Support Unit (OSU)




Notes

Ealing Fire Station was originally opened by the Metropolitan Borough of Ealing in 1931, replacing the existing station on Longfield Avenue. The station itself was officially opened in 1933

Ownership of the station passed to the Middlesex Fire Brigade in 1948 before, following the formation of the Greater London Council, passing again to the London Fire Brigade in 1965.