July 17, 2024

LSPhotography Blog

Articles and News related to London's Emergency Services and Public Transport

London Fire Brigade A36 Southgate Fire Station

London Fire Brigade A36 Southgate Fire Station

Details of London Fire Brigade's A36 Southgate Fire Station, including Address, Allocation and History.

Southgate Fire Station


Command District:  Northern
Borough: Enfield
Station Callsign: A36
Opened: 1961
Address: 96 High Street, Southgate, N14 6BN


Allocation

1 x Mercedes Benz Atego 1327 Dual Pump Ladder




Notes

The current Southgate Fire Station was built by the Middlesex Fire Brigade to replace the Municipal Borough of Southgate Station opened in 1933 in nearby Chase Side and was subsequently closed and demolished.

Following the formation of the Greater London Council in 1965, Southgate Fire Station transferred to the ownership of the London Fire Brigade.