July 18, 2024

LSPhotography Blog

Articles and News related to London's Emergency Services and Public Transport

London Fire Brigade Park Royal Fire Station-G29

London Fire Brigade Park Royal Fire Station

Details of London Fire Brigade’s G29 Park Royal Fire Station, including Address, Allocation and History.

Park Royal Fire Station


Command District:  Western
Borough: Brent
Station Callsign: G29
Opened: 1958
Address: 15 Waxlow Road, Park Royal, London NW10 7NU


Allocation

1 x Mercedes Benz Atego 1327 Dual Pump Ladder (DPL)
1 x Optare Solo Command Support Unit (CSU)




Notes

Harlesden Fire Station was constructed and opened in 1958 by the Middlesex Fire Brigade to replace their existing stations at Stonebridge Park and Western Avenue.

Following its official opening in 1961, the station was transferred to the London Fire Brigade and renamed Park Royal upon the formation of the Greater London Council in 1965.