London Overground – Crouch Hill Station (CRH)
Address: Crouch Hill, N4 4AQ
Opened: January 1868
Station Code: CRH
Fare Zone: 3
London Overground Line(s) Served:
Gospel Oak to Barking Line
Service Pattern: 4 trains per hour in each direction.
Opened on 21 July 1868 by the Tottenham & Hampstead Joint Railway as part of their line between Tottenham North Junction (on the Great Eastern Railway) and Highgate Road.
However, the service was a commercial failure and ceased operation entirely in January 1870. The Midland Railway constructed an extension of the line to their station at Kentish Town and services re-commenced in October 1870.